This is the advanced configurator for own and third-party cookies. Here you can modify the parameters that will directly affect your browsing experience on this website.
Collaboration with the operations, production and process engineering departments in the design and industrialization of the pre-assembly and assembly processes of 2 models of ovens (the current one and the one that will replace it, which will have to coexist for some time), achieving an improvement of productivity of more than 30% compared to the times of the current model.
Need to have sequenced pre-assembly and assembly processes and to be working with a unified cadence, taking into account the fact that models with very different workloads must be produced, especially in the assembly phase, as well as to significantly improve productivity.
Intervention general plan
Analysis and proposal of improvements for the industrialization of the pre-assembly and assembly lines, improving the current operating methods of the whole process, determining the corresponding standard times and establishing different workload balancing alternatives, depending on the production volumes to be carried out (stationary product).
- Analysis and improvement of the operating methods of all the tasks necessary to carry out the pre-assemblies and assemblies of all the models to be manufactured through MTM-2.
- Quantification of the savings to be obtained and the corresponding increase in production capacity compared to the current situation.
- Discussion, selection and prioritization of the improvement proposals and the layout to be implemented (to be carried out jointly with the client).
- Design of the layout, procedures, operating methods and workload balancing.
- Providing assistance for the implementation of new layouts, procedures, operating methods and workload balancing.
- Determination of the respective correct execution times by means of MTM-2, guaranteeing the technical quality of the actions and results.
Significantly improve productivity and establish a work process that integrates the pre-assembly and assembly processes in a sequenced and unified manner.
- New plant layout and workload balancing to optimize the production of all models to be manufactured on these lines.
Depending on the model, productivity gains between