This is the advanced configurator for own and third-party cookies. Here you can modify the parameters that will directly affect your browsing experience on this website.
We train them to successfully implement a Competitiveness Improvement Plan, to raise awareness and involve the entire chain of command of their company in the challenges of improving their current cost, quality and service levels and to develop business strategies that effectively ensure the profitability of their products or services.
Managers and employees (and their legal representatives) should be aware of the urgent need to quickly and effectively adapt to the changes that have been constantly occurring in the sector of activity of their companies, and to permanently and sustainably improve the current levels of competitiveness (in terms of quality, productivity, costs, delivery times and flexibility), and to this end, articulating the most appropriate competitiveness strategies to the demands and possibilities at every step.
In these courses, ITEMSA will help them successfully implement these competitiveness strategies through the delivery of the following training modules:
How to establish and coordinate an Improvement Plan: examples
- Analyzing and appropriately diagnosing the initial situation
- Establishing ambitious and reachable objectives in the most crucial management areas
- Programing the necessary actions with minimum investments and/or costs
- Continuously controlling the results, to introduce on time the appropriate correction; and ensuring the necessary levels of participation and commitment of the line of command and the different working teams.
Introduction to the Lean Manufacturing System
How to ensure a tight, adjusted and flexible production flow, tending to “piece by piece”, in your workshops.
- Removing or reducing the waste produced by the 4M (material, machinery, manpower and method).
- Performing a total productive maintenance (TPM).
- Minimizing the model changeover times -Single Minute Exchange Die- (SMED)
- Optimizing work methods and times by applying the MTM, in a cultural environment of continuous improvement.
Duration: 10 Hours
Introduction to Industrial Competitiveness
- Accurately applying the most modern organization and production management techniques.
- Optimizing the use of the available resources.
- Making the employees and work teams performance more dynamic.