This is the advanced configurator for own and third-party cookies. Here you can modify the parameters that will directly affect your browsing experience on this website.
We create a customised system to control the overall efficiency of machinery and facilities and the performance of people, with productivity indicators (levels of availability, utilisation, etc.).
ITEMSA can help its clients to design the plan and the most appropriate methodologies to achieve the key objectives of their company, identifying those that should be achieved in the short, medium or long term and the course of action to follow to achieve them.
The analysis and improvement of the practical organisation of the workshop work that ITEMSA carries out for its clients aims to fully or partially achieve the following objectives, depending on the desired one:
- Optimise the layout and use of spaces (to eliminate unnecessary movements).
- Organise production flows (synchronisation of supplies, productions and deliveries, etc.)
- Adapt to the movement of materials process (to reduce time and effort).
- Adapt the management of planning and control of production (to try to eliminate unproductive times).
- Update the work methods and implementation times and those for machine preparations and change of model (to reduce the content of work derived from inefficient methods).
- Improve the planning and control of stocks (to operate with more adequate and economical stock levels).
- Ensure the preventive maintenance of machines, facilities and equipment.
- Have a customised system to control the overall efficiency of machinery and facilities as well as the performance of people and productivity indicators (levels of availability, utilisation, etc.).
- Implement variable remuneration systems (bonuses and Incentives for employees) and job evaluation systems.
- Resizing of workforce.