This is the advanced configurator for own and third-party cookies. Here you can modify the parameters that will directly affect your browsing experience on this website.
Reliability, quality and efficiency.
Guarantee of maintenance of a good organisational and social environment during the development and implementation of the projects.
Effective transfer of operational know-how.
Optimisation of the performance of employees and other client partners in the development of skills, attitudes and appropriate behaviours, without the need to prolong our presence after interventions.
Defence of the studies before possible labour-related claims.
The characteristics of ITEMSA's interventions are:
In Quality and Service:
- Reliability of the solutions, based on the competence (know-how) of the ITEMSA‘s specialists.
- Efficiency of the improvements, based on the feasibility of its implementation.
- Guarantee of maintaining a good organisational and social environment, by obtaining a loyal collaboration from the technical offices of the client and the search for the acceptance of the studies by the representation of the employees and of the workers themselves.
- Transfer of operative “know-how”, based on the learning and permanent updating of the professional knowledge of personnel and in the practice of an adequate work style in the management of processes, methods and times.
- Defence of the studies before the labour authority and before the Court of Conciliation and Arbitration or social disputes, in case of discrepancies or conflicts.
- Competitiveness in the Consulting market, in terms of the "quality-price" relationship.
- Profitability of the interventions: the savings that are insured are higher than the client’s fee costs plus investments (these, in the client’s case, will always be a small amount and have a swift return).
- Payment method (part, in the usual conditions of the market; part, after certifying the effectiveness and amount of budgeted savings obtainable).
- Compliance with the agreed schedules (depending on the needs of the client and the tasks to be performed, including the acquisition and implementation of the authorised means).
The application strategy of our methodology is developed in the following figure: