At ITEMSA, we can help you positively and decisively influence the work of people in a team, stimulating the acquisition and development of skills; to mobilise and perfect the leadership potential of middle management, and to improve their capacity in their communication and teaching functions.
Our courses for Middle Management will achieve:
- Mobilisation and improvement of the leadership potential of your company’s middle managers, making them aware of the importance of their role as resource managers (especially people) and facilitating the knowledge and implementation of effective management and motivation tools.
- Improvement in the ability of middle managers to positively influence the work of their subordinates, encouraging the acquisition and development of the most appropriate skills and achieving the level of commitment necessary to achieve the proposed objectives.
- Facilitation of the work of middle managers in their communicative and teaching function in order to awaken interest and encourage the participation of their subordinates in the assimilation of knowledge, skills and abilities and the generation of positive attitudes and behaviours.
- Sensitisation and involvement of middle managers in the introduction and permanent development of satisfactory relations with the staff and their legal representatives, providing them with the necessary knowledge about the policies and internal rules of the company, the applicable collective agreement, the evaluation of the risk of accidents and the ergonomic conditions of the jobs, as well as the most appropriate actions and procedures for the application of disciplinary measures.
Leadership and Management for Middle Management
How to positively and decisively influence the work of the people of a team, stimulating the acquisition and development of competencies (knowledge, skills, appropriate attitudes and behaviours), maintaining a high motivation level and obtaining the necessary commitment for the effective achievement of the scheduled objectives.
Duration: 20 Hours
Production Middle Management
How to promote and improve Middle Management leadership potential, by making them aware of the importance of their mission as resources managers (especially, human resources) and providing them with the knowledge and use of effective management and motivation tools.
Duration: 20 Hours
Training for Trainers
How to improve Middle Management (Supervisors and Support Technicians) capability in their communication and training duties, to stir the subordinates interest and stimulate their active participation in knowledge and skills assimilation, promoting at the same time the development of positive attitudes and behaviours.
Duration: 20 Hours
Labour Relations for Middle Management
How to involve Middle Management in the establishment and continuous development of positive relationships with the employees and their legal representatives, providing them with enough knowledge about:
- The Company policies and internal rules about labour relations and the current collective agreement.
- The legal rudiments necessary to perform their duties concerning personnel guidance (basic labour laws).
- How to create and maintain an efficient communication with their subordinates and their legal representatives.
- How to take on determined conciliation proceedings and actions to apply disciplinary measures.
- How to recommend employment policies that improve labour relations in the Company.
Duration: 24 Hours
Ergonomic evaluation of jobs and Health and Safety at Work for Middle Management
- How to evaluate the risk of accident in a job, its probability and possible seriousness.
- How to evaluate the ergonomic concepts of a task from the point of view of physical load, postural load and mental fatigue in order to eliminate or reduce some of the negative parameters and consequently avoid future professional diseases.
Duration: 10 Hours
For us, ITEMSA is more than a provider of training or technical advice on methods and times. For us it is a human team that provides us: Innovation Technique Excellence Method Solutions Applicability in the pursuit of excellence in our processes. This company helps us to strengthen the talent of our partners and therefore achieve a work methodology that is much more productive and simple to handle.
HR Director Plant / Brose
Our experience with Grupo Itemsa dates back to 2001. We have worked with them within the scope of training and, more specifically, within the scope of time analysis. This way we have been able to carry out MTM courses and industrial timekeeping, both at the Itemsa facilities in Barcelona and at our site in Portugal.
Juan José Cambero Velasco
Methods engineer / Huf España S.A.
Our congratulations to ITEMSA for these 30 years contributing to the development and implementation of simpler and more efficient working methods. This company has allowed the integration of criteria for optimising quality, ergonomics and occupational health and safety.
Carlos Francisco De Osuna
Health & Safety Manager
In 2011, and by chance, we ended up finding ITEMSA. And we were very lucky.
Since then, we have been able to benefit from a methodology and applications that have allowed us to substantially improve in all areas. We have been able to verify that they are highly qualified in a wide range of areas such as: processing of methods, advice, training, rigour, speed, involvement, trustworthiness, support, and so on.
Nowadays, when referring to ITEMSA, we no longer refer to the company as such, but we refer to the people who work there: like DAVID, ALBERT, JULIAN, RAFA, among many others.
And, surely, this closeness and personal attention is what makes the difference and makes them BIGGER.
Department of Improvement and Methods / GESTAMP METALBAGES
Our need for collaboration with ITEMSA is based on the obligation to update the descriptions and assessments of jobs corresponding to the professional profiles of our staff.
We take a very positive view of ITEMSA’s performance as an external solvency advisor. In addition, it has also been fully recognised by the trade union representation as a valid interlocutor in the required terms of objectivity, an essential factor for the successful completion of the project.
José Manuel Salido
Financial & Administrative Manager / BIC Iberia – Manufacturing
“From ITEMSA’s collaboration with ONCE, it should be noted that, together with its team of professionals from the Central Prepared Unit of the Logistics Centre, there was full knowledge and involvement in all the preparation processes of the ONCE gaming products. This resulted in us being able to successfully implement an operational method that guaranteed stable quality production, with productivity control and incentives."
Daniel del Pozo Menor
Head of the Logistics Unit / ONCE
Collaboration with ITEMSA has always been very positive. Working with them is very easy because they quickly understand the needs of the client. They have a highly developed and pragmatic vision of process management, with which success is guaranteed.
They know what they have to do at all times and they carry it out effectively, without any kind of procrastination. Working with them is a competitive advantage due to the results achieved and, above all, for the knowledge and change of mentality that remains in the company.
Plant Manager / Magneti Marelli-Automotive Lighting
"After a collaboration of more than 12 years and in three different companies, I can only say that the overall result has been exceptional. Always preceded by the achievement of results, they not only provide something different in the organisation, but they also contribute to improving training at all levels.
We have worked in all fields and tools both in the operative part (organisation, methods, improvements, 5S's, SMED, etc.) and in the training (middle management, leadership, lean tools, project management, etc.). And, in all cases, the result has always been the expected one.
We cannot forget the Soft Itemsa, the tool that has been an asset in our methods department. It has managed to add agility, precision and ease in the management of methods.
It is worth highlighting the high level of experience, skills and professionalism of the people who make up the organisation and with whom, in addition, I have had the good fortune to work hand in hand."
David Rodilla Coronado
Director of Operations BU1 / Meleghy Automotive Barcelona S.A.U.
"When some Lecta technicians came up with enthusiasm for the idea of starting a SMED project at Lecta, I thought that going from theory to action would greatly lower expectations. The reality is that both the methodology and the way Itemsa interacts with the operators and technicians, makes the ideas flow and the results are tangible. So much so that we are already starting the fourth project with them and they are the reference for all the factories of the group".
Joan Guinart Puigvert
Operations Corporate Director / Lecta Group
From our relationship with ITEMSA, I would highlight their mastery of the subject, the experience they have, the firmness and peace of mind with which they defend the arguments before their different interlocutors. They also stand out for their proximity to the client, something that offers greater confidence and peace of mind in management.
Marc Carrera Domènech
Managing Partner of Oficina / SAGARDOY Abogados
“What started as a support analysis of one of our production lines ended up being a productivity improvement project and an organisational change.
The change has not been without difficulties but, thanks to the colleagues of Itemsa and their experience and professionalism, we have managed to take a step forward and become a more competitive site.
Itemsa has formed us and has accompanied us throughout the process to achieve success and we feel proud of the change. Thank you for making us see that change was possible and for giving us the confidence to believe in ourselves.”
Engineering Manager / SMP automotive
I have been working with ITEMSA for more than 20 years. I have done so from different companies, both in terms of training and advice. It has been, is and will be a pleasure to continue maintaining the relationship in the future, as they have always been there when I needed their professional help. Excellent professional level of their whole team, always giving full confidence and success in their results.
Crisanto Ayala López
Head of the Methods and Times / Lean Department
Schnellecke Logistics España