At ITEMSA, we can help you positively and decisively influence the work of people in a team, stimulating the acquisition and development of skills; to mobilise and perfect the leadership potential of middle management, and to improve their capacity in their communication and teaching functions.
Our courses for Middle Management will achieve:
- Mobilisation and improvement of the leadership potential of your company’s middle managers, making them aware of the importance of their role as resource managers (especially people) and facilitating the knowledge and implementation of effective management and motivation tools.
- Improvement in the ability of middle managers to positively influence the work of their subordinates, encouraging the acquisition and development of the most appropriate skills and achieving the level of commitment necessary to achieve the proposed objectives.
- Facilitation of the work of middle managers in their communicative and teaching function in order to awaken interest and encourage the participation of their subordinates in the assimilation of knowledge, skills and abilities and the generation of positive attitudes and behaviours.
- Sensitisation and involvement of middle managers in the introduction and permanent development of satisfactory relations with the staff and their legal representatives, providing them with the necessary knowledge about the policies and internal rules of the company, the applicable collective agreement, the evaluation of the risk of accidents and the ergonomic conditions of the jobs, as well as the most appropriate actions and procedures for the application of disciplinary measures.
Leadership and Management for Middle Management
How to positively and decisively influence the work of the people of a team, stimulating the acquisition and development of competencies (knowledge, skills, appropriate attitudes and behaviours), maintaining a high motivation level and obtaining the necessary commitment for the effective achievement of the scheduled objectives.
Duration: 20 Hours
Production Middle Management
How to promote and improve Middle Management leadership potential, by making them aware of the importance of their mission as resources managers (especially, human resources) and providing them with the knowledge and use of effective management and motivation tools.
Duration: 20 Hours
Training for Trainers
How to improve Middle Management (Supervisors and Support Technicians) capability in their communication and training duties, to stir the subordinates interest and stimulate their active participation in knowledge and skills assimilation, promoting at the same time the development of positive attitudes and behaviours.
Duration: 20 Hours
Labour Relations for Middle Management
How to involve Middle Management in the establishment and continuous development of positive relationships with the employees and their legal representatives, providing them with enough knowledge about:
- The Company policies and internal rules about labour relations and the current collective agreement.
- The legal rudiments necessary to perform their duties concerning personnel guidance (basic labour laws).
- How to create and maintain an efficient communication with their subordinates and their legal representatives.
- How to take on determined conciliation proceedings and actions to apply disciplinary measures.
- How to recommend employment policies that improve labour relations in the Company.
Duration: 24 Hours
Ergonomic evaluation of jobs and Health and Safety at Work for Middle Management
- How to evaluate the risk of accident in a job, its probability and possible seriousness.
- How to evaluate the ergonomic concepts of a task from the point of view of physical load, postural load and mental fatigue in order to eliminate or reduce some of the negative parameters and consequently avoid future professional diseases.
Duration: 10 Hours