This is the advanced configurator for own and third-party cookies. Here you can modify the parameters that will directly affect your browsing experience on this website.
Global Competitiveness Projects
Innovation and creativity, at the service of the integral and sustainable improvement of the competitiveness and profitability of our clients.
- Realistic, reliable and effective improvement projects which are adjusted to the client's current needs.
- Clear and precise budgets, broken down by steps, with predefined objectives and costs according to the client.
- Cost of the projects usually less than 50% of the savings obtained in the first year of their effective implementation.
- Guarantee of maintenance of a good organisational and social environment during the development and implementation of the projects.
If your company needs to:
- Lighten and boost its organisational structure.
- Improve practical work organisation.
- Optimise manufacturing processes and methods (with current production facilities or equipment or with reduced investment in auxiliary resources, with easy and early recovery).
- Increase the quality of your products or services.
- Meet and shorten delivery times.
- Reduce unit production costs.
- Determine or review the correct time required for machine preparation or change of model and the execution of productive operations.
- Establish or revise variable remuneration systems or incentives for the workforce.
- Ensure the teaching or training of personnel involved in the project (specialists, middle managers, workers, staff representatives, etc.) for recycling or training in techniques to improve productivity and quality, job performance, professional retraining, versatility, etc.
ITEMSA can help you improve your results,
- increasing current levels of productivity and quality,
- standardising operations,
- perfecting methods and reducing time and costs,
- at the same time promoting the creation and maintenance of a climate of permanent interest for continuous improvement throughout the whole organisation,
- guaranteeing the maintenance of a good organisational and social environment through having obtained the loyal collaboration of the technical offices of the clients and of the search for the acceptance of the studies by the representatives of the workers and of the operators themselves.
In case of discrepancies or conflicts, we defend our studies before the labour authorities and before the Courts of Conciliation and Arbitration or social disputes.
ITEMSA‘s work system ensures the continuity of the project and its integration in the corporate and organisational culture of the client, through the creation of mixed improvement teams, composed of the client's and ITEMSA's personnel.
For us, ITEMSA is more than a provider of training or technical advice on methods and times. For us it is a human team that provides us: Innovation Technique Excellence Method Solutions Applicability in the pursuit of excellence in our processes. This company helps us to strengthen the talent of our partners and therefore achieve a work methodology that is much more productive and simple to handle.
HR Director Plant / Brose
Our experience with Grupo Itemsa dates back to 2001. We have worked with them within the scope of training and, more specifically, within the scope of time analysis. This way we have been able to carry out MTM courses and industrial timekeeping, both at the Itemsa facilities in Barcelona and at our site in Portugal.
Juan José Cambero Velasco
Methods engineer / Huf España S.A.
Our congratulations to ITEMSA for these 30 years contributing to the development and implementation of simpler and more efficient working methods. This company has allowed the integration of criteria for optimising quality, ergonomics and occupational health and safety.
Carlos Francisco De Osuna
Health & Safety Manager
In 2011, and by chance, we ended up finding ITEMSA. And we were very lucky.
Since then, we have been able to benefit from a methodology and applications that have allowed us to substantially improve in all areas. We have been able to verify that they are highly qualified in a wide range of areas such as: processing of methods, advice, training, rigour, speed, involvement, trustworthiness, support, and so on.
Nowadays, when referring to ITEMSA, we no longer refer to the company as such, but we refer to the people who work there: like DAVID, ALBERT, JULIAN, RAFA, among many others.
And, surely, this closeness and personal attention is what makes the difference and makes them BIGGER.
Department of Improvement and Methods / GESTAMP METALBAGES
Our need for collaboration with ITEMSA is based on the obligation to update the descriptions and assessments of jobs corresponding to the professional profiles of our staff.
We take a very positive view of ITEMSA’s performance as an external solvency advisor. In addition, it has also been fully recognised by the trade union representation as a valid interlocutor in the required terms of objectivity, an essential factor for the successful completion of the project.
José Manuel Salido
Financial & Administrative Manager / BIC Iberia – Manufacturing
“From ITEMSA’s collaboration with ONCE, it should be noted that, together with its team of professionals from the Central Prepared Unit of the Logistics Centre, there was full knowledge and involvement in all the preparation processes of the ONCE gaming products. This resulted in us being able to successfully implement an operational method that guaranteed stable quality production, with productivity control and incentives."
Daniel del Pozo Menor
Head of the Logistics Unit / ONCE
Collaboration with ITEMSA has always been very positive. Working with them is very easy because they quickly understand the needs of the client. They have a highly developed and pragmatic vision of process management, with which success is guaranteed.
They know what they have to do at all times and they carry it out effectively, without any kind of procrastination. Working with them is a competitive advantage due to the results achieved and, above all, for the knowledge and change of mentality that remains in the company.
Plant Manager / Magneti Marelli-Automotive Lighting
"After a collaboration of more than 12 years and in three different companies, I can only say that the overall result has been exceptional. Always preceded by the achievement of results, they not only provide something different in the organisation, but they also contribute to improving training at all levels.
We have worked in all fields and tools both in the operative part (organisation, methods, improvements, 5S's, SMED, etc.) and in the training (middle management, leadership, lean tools, project management, etc.). And, in all cases, the result has always been the expected one.
We cannot forget the Soft Itemsa, the tool that has been an asset in our methods department. It has managed to add agility, precision and ease in the management of methods.
It is worth highlighting the high level of experience, skills and professionalism of the people who make up the organisation and with whom, in addition, I have had the good fortune to work hand in hand."
David Rodilla Coronado
Director of Operations BU1 / Meleghy Automotive Barcelona S.A.U.
"When some Lecta technicians came up with enthusiasm for the idea of starting a SMED project at Lecta, I thought that going from theory to action would greatly lower expectations. The reality is that both the methodology and the way Itemsa interacts with the operators and technicians, makes the ideas flow and the results are tangible. So much so that we are already starting the fourth project with them and they are the reference for all the factories of the group".
Joan Guinart Puigvert
Operations Corporate Director / Lecta Group
From our relationship with ITEMSA, I would highlight their mastery of the subject, the experience they have, the firmness and peace of mind with which they defend the arguments before their different interlocutors. They also stand out for their proximity to the client, something that offers greater confidence and peace of mind in management.
Marc Carrera Domènech
Managing Partner of Oficina / SAGARDOY Abogados
“What started as a support analysis of one of our production lines ended up being a productivity improvement project and an organisational change.
The change has not been without difficulties but, thanks to the colleagues of Itemsa and their experience and professionalism, we have managed to take a step forward and become a more competitive site.
Itemsa has formed us and has accompanied us throughout the process to achieve success and we feel proud of the change. Thank you for making us see that change was possible and for giving us the confidence to believe in ourselves.”
Engineering Manager / SMP automotive
I have been working with ITEMSA for more than 20 years. I have done so from different companies, both in terms of training and advice. It has been, is and will be a pleasure to continue maintaining the relationship in the future, as they have always been there when I needed their professional help. Excellent professional level of their whole team, always giving full confidence and success in their results.
Crisanto Ayala López
Head of the Methods and Times / Lean Department
Schnellecke Logistics España