How to manage the integral logistics chain, from the materials to the delivery of the finished product to the client; how to determine the ideal composition and the optimal flow of the stocks; how to guide, manage and effectively control the logistics of purchases and supplies or how to adapt to changing demands to flexibility and customer service.
Stocks Planning and Management
Logistics improvement through Stocks Management
- Decision about strategic concepts (purchasing/buying or manufacturing internally?)
- Supply planning. Containers’ standardization. Minimum batch size.
- Sequence for the supply of pre-set batches.
- Production system criteria
- Consumption criteria
- Layout optimization(product oriented)
- Other activities to reduce stock needs.
“Just In Time” (JIT)
- Reducing stocks and transformation costs.
- Ensuring quality.
- Shortening the delivery time by using the Just In Time philosophy and implementing management and motivation techniques of this advanced operative system.