MTM is introduced as a tool to improve Methods and Times, which allows to obtain an increase in productivity of between 15% and 35% of Assembly Lines and Cells, as well as an equivalent increase in productive capacity of the rest of the Sections of the Plant (Plastic injection, Screen printing and Warehouse).
Urgent need to improve productivity in order to achieve and maintain high Industrial Competitiveness quotas in the Plant.
Intervention general plan
- Improve work organization agreements with unions and introduce MTM-1 as a tool to improve work methods and determine correct execution times.
- Adapt the Work Analysis Office to the new organization.
- Train technicians, middle managers and representatives of workers in the techniques of analysis and improvement of operating methods.
- Assistance to Management in establishing the new framework for the working organization of the Plant.
- Training in Work Organization techniques for Plant personnel.
- Implementation of the ItemsaSoft PROCESOS® software -currently APPRODUCIVITY4.0- as a tool to improve productivity.
- Preparation of methods and times studies, through MTM-1, of the Production works.
- Improvement of the layout of the Assembly Lines.
- Assistance to middle managers in the implementation of the Methods and Times studies carried out.
Change the industrial management scenario to achieve and maintain high Industrial Competitiveness quotas in the Plant.
- Productivity improvement (between 15 and 35%) in the Lines studied in the Assembly Section.
- Significant increase in the productive capacity of the rest of the Sections (Plastic injection, Screen printing and Warehouse).