An increase in productivity of 10% is obtained, there are optimized and globalized operating methods for all logistics tasks and a workforce sizing tool necessary for each situation and seasonality that may arise.
Need to be able to size and organize efficiently the workforce, depending on the volumes and conjunctural work mixes, based on having worldwide optimal and standard working methods as well as their standard times and corresponding production requirements.
Intervention general plan
Establish the working methods of the entire logistics and warehousing processes.
Design of Predetermined Time Tables that allow dimensioning and optimizing the use of human resources of the different logistics centres.
- Definition of the design of the Workstations, procedures and operating methods.
- Determination of the corresponding correct execution times, using internationally accepted techniques for the observation, analysis and measurement of work ("video", timing, MTM, etc.) and guaranteeing the technical goodness of the actions and results.
- Design of Predetermined Time Tables, based on the approved improvements.
- Training and support for Customer Managers in the use of predetermined Time Tables for the optimal sizing and organization of workforce, depending on the volumes and work mixes of each moment.
Have Predetermined Time Tables, based on defined operative methods, for all logistics tasks, which provide an improvement in productivity of the order of 10%
- Improvement of the productivity in the order of the 10% expected.
- Availability of operating methods for all the tasks of the Logistics Centers located in various countries.
- Trained personnel to properly size and organize the necessary human resources.
- Reduction of the lead time to offer the product in virtual store.
- Reduction of delivery time to the final customer.